July 16, 2016
Saturday, 10 am-1 pm
Audience: Groups, Adults, High School Students, Middle School Students, Families, Seniors, Educators, Volunteers
Location: Lands End, Tennessee Valley
Event Type: One Tam, Volunteer
Join the Golden Gate Trail Crew and help repair, maintain and enhance trails in the Golden Gate National Parks. This program is great for those who are not afraid to get dirty, want a great workout, and enjoy meeting new people!
Volunteer programs take place every 3rd Saturday of the month, 9 am-noon. **July 16th program time will be 10am - 1pm.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 15 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
This month we have two project sites - San Francisco and Marin! View the Golden Gate Trail Crew program page for meeting locations and map links.
For general questions regarding volunteer programs, contact us at (415) 561-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.