May 21, 2016
Saturday, 9 am-noon
Audience: Groups, Adults, High School Students, Middle School Students, Families, Seniors, Educators, Volunteers
Location: Rodeo Beach
Event Type: Volunteer
Help restore and maintain park trails. Projects include retreading trail, restoring native habitat, moving materials, replacing fence, and constructing and maintaining trail structures. This program is great for those who are not afraid to get dirty, want a great workout, and enjoy meeting new people!
Volunteer programs take place every 3rd Saturday of the month, 9 am-noon.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 15 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
View the Golden Gate Trail Crew program page for meeting location and map link.
For general questions regarding volunteer programs, contact us at (415) 561-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.