August 12, 2014
Tuesday, 10 am-1 pm
Audience: Groups, Adults, High School Students, Families, Seniors, Educators, Volunteers
Location: Presidio of San Francisco
Event Type: Volunteer
Help repair, maintain and enhance trails, and protect sensitive natural habitat in the Presidio of San Francisco. Your stewardship will help create and maintain a world-class trail system for our community to enjoy today and in the years to come. Please join us for a fun and rewarding experience, and meet others, like you, who love the park trails!
This is a monthly volunteer program every 2nd Tuesday, 10 am-1 pm.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged.
Check the Presidio Trail Stewards volunteer page for project details and program updates.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 15 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Presidio Trust Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the Parent/Guardian Approval Form (PDF) signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
Meet at Inspiration Point Overlook (click on map above). Volunteers will be transported by van to project sites.
For general questions regarding volunteer programs, contact us at (415) 561-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.