Date & Time:
Tuesdays 10 am-noon and Sundays, 9:30 am-2:30 pm.
Please note the program cancelled the following dates:
- December 21, 2014
- December 30, 2014
Meeting Location: Meeting locations vary. View the HRT workday schedule (PDF) for details.
Update: Meeting Location for December 16, 2014 is Kirby Cove Map Link
Help restore and monitor critical natural areas from the Marin Headlands to Bolinas Ridge. Volunteers and staff meet at different scenic locations each week to restore native habitat throughout the Golden Gate National Parks. Come out and explore beautiful areas while assisting in invasive plant removal, winter planting, and seed collection.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged. Our office is closed Friday and Saturday so if you need more information, please contact us in advance. Carpool is available from San Francisco.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Fill out the Group Project Request Form.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle, sunscreen, and lunch.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.