Date & Time:
Volunteer programs take place on Saturdays, 10 am-1 pm.
March 18 - Milagra Ridge
March 25 - Mori Point
April 1 - Rancho Corral de Tierra
April 8 - Mori Point
April 15 - Milagra Ridge
April 22- Mori Point (9am-11am | Pacifica Earth Day!)
April 29 - Rancho Corral de Tierra
May 6 - Rancho Corral de Tierra
May 13 - Mori Point
May 20 - Milagra Ridge
May 27 - No Program (Memorial Day Weekend)
June 3 - No Program - Join us for National Trails Day!
June 10 - Mori Point
June 17 - Milagra Ridge
June 24 - Rancho Corral de Tierra
Meeting Location: Meeting locations vary. Scroll to bottom for directions.
Help restore sensitive habitat at Milagra Ridge, Mori Point, and Rancho Corral de Tierra. The Park Stewardship program works to restore and maintain priority parklands within the Golden Gate National Parks. Whether it be protecting an endangered species, restoring a historic feature, or improving a trail, community support is the key to ensuring the long term protection of these unique park sites. Work day events include a combination of hands-on service and short natural or cultural history lessons. Come out and lend a hand!
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged. Carpool is available to some sites from Fort Mason, San Francisco.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Fill out the Group Project Request Form.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
Directions to Work Sites
Rancho Corral de Tierra
Contact Georgia Vasey (email@example.com) for meeting location.
Meet at the Mori Point gate, just behind the Moose Lodge on Mori Point Road. Map
Meet at the Milagra Ridge trailhead at the end of College Drive (nearest intersection is College Drive and Sharp Park Road). Map