Marin Historic Landscape and Maintenance: Stinson Beach
When: 2nd Thursday of the month, 10 am - 1 pm
Where: Stinson Beach
Become a caretaker of beautiful Stinson Beach! This lengthy stretch of soft white sand makes Stinson Beach one of the best swimming beaches in northern California. On the second Thursday of each month, we are seeking extra hands to help keep Stinson Beach safe and beautiful for all who visit. Projects include sweeping walkways, trimming vegetation, litter picking, repainting fixtures, caring for planter boxes and general site beautification.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.