Alongside our partners at the National Park Service and Presidio Trust, we work every day to improve the parks for visitors, for wildlife, and for future generations. The Conservancy’s projects, ranging across the expanse of these national parklands, are as diverse as the parks themselves.
Whether we’re restoring a vital watershed in Marin County, installing enhanced trail signage in San Mateo County, or building new overlooks in the Presidio of San Francisco, our crews—and your contributions—are always hard at work.
Learn more, do more, and pitch in!
News about Park Projects
Be the first to see the design for the New Presidio Parklands, topping the Presidio Parkway tunnels and connecting Crissy Field with the Main Post. After months of public workshops and thousands of ideas from the community, the “schematic design” phase is ready for launch. Learn where and when to attend the big presentation. more >>
By the end of summer, an exciting new trail feature will grace the southern end of the Golden Gate. Visitors will be able to connect directly to the Presidio Coastal Trail, via a striking new bike/pedestrian “bridge” over the historic batteries. more >>
More About Park Projects
- Happy 100th Birthday, National Park Service!
- National Trails Day: Pitch In and Get Out to Explore!
- Explore New Worlds this Summer, From Tales to Trails
- Urban Fellow Connects East Bay Communities with Parks
- Buffalo Soldiers: The First African American 'Park Rangers'
- Go-Go Boots and the Green and Gray