Inspiring Young Emerging Leaders (I-YEL) encourages, prepares, and challenges young people from diverse backgrounds to be advocates for environmental and social change. I-YEL is initiated, designed, and coordinated by youth, who receive support and training in planning and implementing projects that create positive change in their communities. Through leadership development, career exploration, and the future.
This edition was created by Jacky, Ashley M, Crystal, and Dennis, with help from Jon.
- I-YEL Vlog #1 January 2010
- "Biomimicry" By David. I-YEL 2009
- FOOD: by Dina. I-YEL step one 2009
- "EcoDesign" by Dennis. I-YEL 2009
- Re-Mix the Message: Advertising Energy. I-YEL 2009
- "National Parks" by Kevin. I-YEL 2009
- For Some, For None. I-YEL 2005-2006
- "ReMix the Message" by Nick. I-YEL 2009