What a year it's been! Thanks to you, in 2012 we:
- Opened a new visitor center at Lands End;
- Built two overlooks above the Presidio bluffs;
- Improved trails and amenities at the Golden Gate;
- Connected thousands of young people with nature;
- Marshaled tens of thousands of community volunteers to grow native plants, maintain trails, restore ecosystems, study raptors, and greet visitors;
- And threw an unforgettable 75th birthday party for the Golden Gate Bridge—the national treasure in the heart of our national parks.
Thank you, we couldn't have done any of this without your support.
Film best viewed at 720p or above; please adjust quality on your YouTube player.