In 2003 we asked Parks Conservancy, National Park Service staff to describe what I-YEL means to the Crissy Field Center and this National Park. At the end of the interview, we challenged staff to perform the “Widget Jam” from our 2003 play “Not in My Baaack Yard: The Great Widget Conspiracy”
Rob Weinberg did a lot of things while working at the Crissy Field Center, but above all else, he challenged us. He set high expectations and expected nothing else but for us to exceed them.
At the end of this video, we challenged Rob and he exceeds all our expectations.
We love you Rob, we will always miss you. Thank you for being a great teacher and a great friend.
- I-YEL Vlog #2 February 2010
- I-YEL Vlog #1 January 2010
- "Biomimicry" By David. I-YEL 2009
- FOOD: by Dina. I-YEL step one 2009
- "EcoDesign" by Dennis. I-YEL 2009
- Re-Mix the Message: Advertising Energy. I-YEL 2009
- "National Parks" by Kevin. I-YEL 2009
- For Some, For None. I-YEL 2005-2006
- "ReMix the Message" by Nick. I-YEL 2009