July 20, 2013
Saturday, 10 am-noon
Audience: Adults, Educators, Elementary School Students, Families, Groups, High School Students, Middle School Students, Preschool Students, Seniors, Volunteers
Location: Ocean Beach, San Francisco
Event Type: Volunteer
Help keep our beaches beautiful! This program is an easy team-building project that takes only a few hours and contributes to your community. Become a park steward while enjoying a day at the beach and help improve wildlife habitat both locally and globally.
This is a monthly volunteer program every 3rd Saturday, 10 am-noon.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged. Rain cancels cleanup.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
Meet at Ocean Beach, Stairwell 17 located across from the Beach Chalet
(click on map above).
For general questions regarding volunteer programs, contact us at (415) 561-3044 or email@example.com.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.