Take membership with the Parks Conservancy to the next level and join the William Kent Society (WKS)!
William Kent Society members support the Golden Gate National Parks with generous, tax-deductible contributions of $1,000 or more annually and provide more than 70 percent of the total contributed income to the Parks Conservancy. WKS gifts support environmental education programs for youth, volunteer programs, native plant nurseries, restoring fragile native habitat to protect endangered species, and much more.
Why Join the William Kent Society?
Connect to a mission you believe in and help preserve 80,400 acres of parklands—including iconic sites like Muir Woods, the Marin Headlands, and Ocean Beach—for generations to come. See how your gift makes a difference (PDF).
William Kent Society Benefits
Join your friends and colleagues in support and receive special benefits, including:
- “Front Row Seats” and free parking at the Annual Fourth of July Celebration
- Hear from Park Leaders at the exclusive Annual Fireside Chat
- Invitations to special park events, receptions and openings throughout the year
- Exclusive “WKS Members Only” guided hikes with Parks Conservancy staff and interpretive rangers
- Biennial Family Campfire event
- National Parks Pass, entitling free admission to all of our country’s national parks
- Recognition in the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy’s annual report
- Plus all benefits of Parks Conservancy membership