When you make the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy a beneficiary in your estate plan, your legacy helps make possible:
• Thousands of children and youth in environmental education programs
• New trails, bikeways, overlooks, and visitor centers
• Tens of thousands of volunteers engaging in park stewardship
• Restored habitat for endangered and threatened species
• Hundreds of thousands of native plants revitalizing ecosystems
• An infinitely expanding web of ecological knowledge
• And countless moments of wonder, from young people visiting a national park for the first time.
When you make a planned gift to the Conservancy, you become a member of the Silver Lupine Circle — a community of park lovers who, like you, want these national treasures protected and nurtured for generations to come. You join an extraordinary group of people — hikers and history buffs, beachcombers and triathletes, volunteers and philanthropists, parents and grandparents, friends and neighbors — who care about these parks as much as you do.
Benefits of the Silver Lupine Circle include:
• A gift from the Conservancy
• Acknowledgement in the Conservancy’s annual report and Gateways newsletter
• Invitations to exclusive events and tours
• Regular correspondence sharing an insider’s view on park happenings
• The lifelong satisfaction of knowing your gift will protect wildlife, safeguard our cultural heritage, and enrich lives far into the future
We can help you arrange a convenient and tax-efficient way to give long-term support to the parks through your:
• Charitable trust
• Retirement plan assets
• Life insurance policies
To learn more, download our brochure Where Does Forever Begin? (pdf) or contact:
Audrey L. Yee, Esq.
Director of Planned Giving:
Phone: (415) 561-3016