VOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS:
FINDING YOUR INNER PHILANTHROPIST: Donor Advised Funds, Supporting Organizations, and Private Foundations Wednesday, November 2, 2016
4:00 – 5:30pm
Design Lab, Main Post, The Presidio
Members, volunteers, and advisers: Please join us for a reception and program co-hosted by the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy and California Academy of Sciences. Brigit Kavanagh, Esq., NEO Law Group will share strategies for how to maximize bang for your philanthropic buck. A leading attorney in the area of philanthropic planning, Brigit is a friend of both the Conservancy and Academy of Sciences and is sharing her time and expertise with our community because the missions of our organizations resonate with her. Following the program is an optional walk to view the Tunnel Tops, which will become new landscape over the old Doyle Drive. Space is limited. We hope to see you there! RSVP: Audrey Yee, email@example.com, (415) 561-3016, or Jay Auslander, firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 379-5202.
When you make the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy a beneficiary in your estate plan, your legacy helps make possible:
• Thousands of children and youth in environmental education programs
• New trails, bikeways, overlooks, and visitor centers
• Tens of thousands of volunteers engaging in park stewardship
• Restored habitat for endangered and threatened species
• Hundreds of thousands of native plants revitalizing ecosystems
• An infinitely expanding web of ecological knowledge
• And countless moments of wonder, from young people visiting a national park for the first time.
When you make a planned gift to the Conservancy, you become a member of the Silver Lupine Circle — a community of park lovers who, like you, want these national treasures protected and nurtured for generations to come. You join an extraordinary group of people — hikers and history buffs, beachcombers and triathletes, volunteers and philanthropists, parents and grandparents, friends and neighbors — who care about these parks as much as you do.
Benefits of the Silver Lupine Circle include:
• A gift from the Conservancy
• Acknowledgement in the Conservancy’s annual report and Gateways newsletter
• Invitations to exclusive events and tours
• Regular correspondence sharing an insider’s view on park happenings
• The lifelong satisfaction of knowing your gift will protect wildlife, safeguard our cultural heritage, and enrich lives far into the future
We can help you arrange a convenient and tax-efficient way to give long-term support to the parks through your:
• Charitable trust
• Retirement plan assets
• Life insurance policies
To learn more, download our brochure Where Does Forever Begin? (pdf) or contact:
Audrey L. Yee, Esq.
Director of Planned Giving:
Phone: (415) 561-3016