VOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS:
Please be our guests at a reception and program celebrating shared values through volunteerism and philanthropy. Learn how your support impacts your favorite parklands. Hear from other volunteers about their personal commitment, now and for the future.
Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 10 – 11:30am
The Marine Mammal Center, Board Room
2000 Bunker Road, Fort Cronkhite, Marin Headlands, Sausalito 94965
This special event is being co-hosted by the Parks Conservancy, the California Academy of Sciences, The Marine Mammal Center, and Point Reyes National Seashore Association. Please come share food and beverages, share your stories, and share your love for our parks! To learn more about this event or to reserve your place, click here for detailed information.
When you make the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy a beneficiary in your estate plan, your legacy helps make possible:
• Thousands of children and youth in environmental education programs
• New trails, bikeways, overlooks, and visitor centers
• Tens of thousands of volunteers engaging in park stewardship
• Restored habitat for endangered and threatened species
• Hundreds of thousands of native plants revitalizing ecosystems
• An infinitely expanding web of ecological knowledge
• And countless moments of wonder, from young people visiting a national park for the first time.
When you make a planned gift to the Conservancy, you become a member of the Silver Lupine Circle — a community of park lovers who, like you, want these national treasures protected and nurtured for generations to come. You join an extraordinary group of people — hikers and history buffs, beachcombers and triathletes, volunteers and philanthropists, parents and grandparents, friends and neighbors — who care about these parks as much as you do.
Benefits of the Silver Lupine Circle include:
• A gift from the Conservancy
• Acknowledgement in the Conservancy’s annual report and Gateways newsletter
• Invitations to exclusive events and tours
• Regular correspondence sharing an insider’s view on park happenings
• The lifelong satisfaction of knowing your gift will protect wildlife, safeguard our cultural heritage, and enrich lives far into the future
We can help you arrange a convenient and tax-efficient way to give long-term support to the parks through your:
• Charitable trust
• Retirement plan assets
• Life insurance policies
To learn more, download our brochure Where Does Forever Begin? (pdf) or contact:
Audrey L. Yee, Esq.
Director of Planned Giving:
Phone: (415) 561-3016