Step 1: Reserve Your Trip
Beginning in January of each year, certified leaders can reserve their camping date for the upcoming season (March through October). There are two campsites at Rob Hill; each accommodates up to 30 people and includes picnic tables, barbecue grills, a central campfire ring, running water, and restrooms.
- $75 per visit for a group of up to 30 campers, $25 per additional night on the same visit.
We are currently accepting reservation requests for the 2013 season. You must have completed a Camping at the Presidio Leadership Training before requesting a camping trip. To reserve a CAP trip, contact Miguel Gutierrez at email@example.com.
Step 2: Plan and Prepare
As you reserve your upcoming camping trip, remember to:
- Book transportation. We offer round trip subsidized transportation with Teacher with a Bus.
- Reserve our camping gear. All gear provided is free, including tents, sleeping bags, pads, and cooking equipment.
- Pick a guided park program. We offer afternoon and evening programs for you and your youth.
- Lead a pre-trip orientation. Get a head start on your trip by orienting your youth to the Presidio by requesting a pre-site orientation packet.
- Get volunteer support. Short staffed? We have a team of volunteers ready to help make your trip a positive and memorable experience.
- Reserve free resource kits. We offer resource kits for you and your youth to use during your trip. Click here to learn more about kits and how to reserve them.