This campground is the only overnight tent camping in the city. It sits atop the highest point in the Presidio overlooking Baker Beach and the Pacific Ocean, while having the treat of spending the night amongst the cypress and eucalyptus trees. The Rob Hill Campground is also home to the Crissy Field Center’s Camping at the Presidio program.
- It is open April through October.
- 2 camp sites accommodate up to 30 people.
- Picnic tables, BBQ grill and fire pit are available at each site.
- Walk-in camping with ADA access to the sites.
- 5 night maximum stay.
- No alcohol, smoking, amplified music, or generators.
- No pets.
- No RV, pop-up or camper-truck camping
Fees: $125/night/site. Military: $75/night/site
Call the Presidio Visitor Center at (415) 561-4323 or Email email@example.com.