The Golden Gate National Parks rely on your support, every day and every year. The parks are where we teach and inspire our children to be brighter leaders and better stewards of our planet. They are where our cultural history and ecological heritage are preserved and come to life. And they are where people of all backgrounds come together - on common ground, in the most democratic of public spaces.
Join the Parks Conservancy Leaders Circle, a community of generous park supporters and friends. The deeper your engagement with the Parks Conservancy, the greater your impact on the issues you care about most.
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 and related safety restrictions, we are unable to host in-person events at this time. We continue to rely on the support of Leaders Circle members and look forward to gathering for special benefit events when it is safe to do so.
All member benefits including the member hiking series and park store discounts at 15%, plus:
- Annual Fourth of July Celebration at the General's Residence in Fort Mason (up to 10 guests)
- Annual State of the Parks Fireside Chat, a behind-the-scenes discussion with park leaders
- E-newsletters with exclusive park events and up-to-date news
- Early invitations to informational events, openings, and the enlivening annual Trails Forever Dinner and Family Campfire
- Annual National Parks pass ($80 non-tax deductible)
All $1,000 benefits, plus:
- Family-friendly, educational volunteer event and lunch in a unique park location (up to six guests)
All $2,500 benefits, plus:
Get to know your friends in the Leaders Circle at this one-of-a-kind mixer at a scenic park site
$10,000 Park Heroes
All $5,000 benefits, plus:
- Annual November Culinary Feast at a unique park location (up to 2 guests)
All Park Heroes benefits, plus:
- Complimentary tickets to Alcatraz, including a behind-the-scenes tour (up to 6 tickets/once a year, two weeks' advance reservations required)