Help us celebrate the parks during the 17th annual Trails Forever Dinner!
Join us at the Presidio Hollow on Friday, September 27, 2019 from 5:30 pm-12:30 am.
Look forward to a fun evening under the trees at the Presidio Hollow with al fresco cocktails, a tented dinner, live auction of coveted park outings, and after-dinner campfires under the stars - or adjacent NightHowl dance party for the young and young at heart. Come early, stay late, and dress casual!
By supporting the Trails Forever Dinner you are building and supporting our parks, which include 140 miles of trails for walkers, hikers, runner, bikers, equestrians, dog walkers, and families of all ages and sizes throughout the 80,000 acres of the GGNRA.
Trails Forever Live Auction - Priceless and Unique Park Adventures
- Kayak or Paddleboard Bolinas Lagoon & Hearty Picnic
- Jump in for a guided water activity of your choice, then "dry out" during a sumptuous and leisurely picnic overlooking the Bolinas Lagoon. For 12
- Crissy Field Farrallons Pier Cocktails
- Walk on water to a spectacular Golden Gate view with delicious hors d' ouervres, trendy cocktails, and live music, surrounded on all sides by the San Francisco Bay. For 40
- Fort Point Dinner
- Enjoy moody and magical Civil War era architecture while dining on a gourmet feast with wine pairings fit for a General, beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. For 12
- Presidio Inspiration Point Al Fresco!
- You choose cocktails or a seated dinner and invite your BFFS for an open-air evening at aptly-named Inspiration Point in the Presidio with stellar views of woods, Palace of Fine Arts, and the Bay. Cocktails for 40 or Dinner for 20
- Hike the Dipsea to Stinson Beach & Glam Picnic
- You can do it! A one-way (7.5mi) hike from Mill Valley to Stinson Beach on the famed Dipsea Trail, where a gorgeous beach picnic celebration awaits your arrival. Transportation back to your cars provided. For 20
- Glamping at Kirby Cove
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner and libations with spectacular views of The Bridge, Ocean, and San Francisco skyline. Wind down around a campfire and then tuck in to your own cozy tent with fine bedding for the best sleep ever. Awake to birds chirping and the smell of coffee as you start the day with a hearty breakfast. For 12
- Fort Baker Boathouse & Pier Count-Me-In Cocktail Party
- Meet new and old friends alike by buying tickets to a live cocktail party in the boat house and on the wood pier at Fort Baker with Instagram-worthy San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge views to sigh over. Thursday, April 23, 2020, 6 PM
- Use the bidder card in your program to purchase! $1500 / couple
Expiration date of auction packages is 10/31/20 - these auction pckages may not be resold or donated to another individual or ogranization.