Here at the Parks Conservancy, we believe in the power of nature, public lands and the history of resistance to inspire and educate.
Below is an ongoing list of resources that we are finding useful as we examine racism and the outdoors. If you know of other helpful books, articles, videos, or guides that you think should be added to this list, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jump to a section:
- Racism and the Outdoors
- Understanding the roots of racism and structures of oppression
- Confronting anti-Black racism and violence
- Confronting anti-Asian racism and violence
- How to overcome bias in yourself
- Understanding Whiteness and White supremacy culture
- Championing allyship
- Being anti-racist
- Understanding LGBTQ history