Picture the Golden Gate Bridge using snippets from magazines. Follow these instructions:
Source: Pinterest Collage Inspiration
- Red paint and paintbrush OR red marker
- Step 1: Find and remove magazine pages. You can get creative and use any colored backgrounds you want, but here are some suggestions:
- Dark blue magazine page (for water)
- Green magazine page (for the hills of the Marin Headlands)
- Light blue background (for the sky) -or-
- Colorful pink, purple, and orange magazine pages for a sunset sky!
- Rip the pages into the shapes you would like them to be in your collage.
- You could use 1 long rectangle for your sky, one long rectangle as the water, and 2 triangles for the land on each side of the bridge
- Glue your magazine pieces to your blank piece of paper, let the pieces dry onto the paper.
- Use red paint, or a red marker, to paint/draw a simple graphic of the Golden Gate Bridge over your magazine collage. Wah-lah!