When: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10 am–1 pm
Where: Crissy Field West Bluff; specific meeting location will be in the confirmation email after registering. Registration is required.
Join us for a community day of habitat restoration led by LGBTQIA+ park staff! Meet other Bay Area queer folks to help build a resilient home for San Francisco's many local plants and animals.
No experience is necessary to join these workdays–we'll provide all the training and tools you need. Please reach out with any accessibility needs and we look forward to see you out there! COVID safety: This event is outdoors. Please see guidelines below for more details.
AGE, SKILLS, WHAT TO BRING:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
- Face coverings and social distancing are encouraged, but not required.
- Stay home and DO NOT attend if you:
- Have any illness symptoms
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Suspect you have had contact with a COVID-19 positive case