Hosted by the Bay Area Climate Literacy Impact Collaborative (BayCLIC), we invite you to the first workshop in their Local Climate Science & Education Series. Come learn about ocean acidification from local scientists in the Bay Area! Gain reports, activities, and data you can bring straight to your learners.
The workshop is ideal for formal and informal educators who wish to:
- Increase their knowledge of local climate science and ocean acidification
- Learn about ocean acidification impacts and solutions in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Translate climate and marine science into the classroom and/or informal education settings
- Demonstrations on ocean acidification
- Presentations on climate science and solutions
- Free climate science resource for educators
- Network with fellow educators and scientists
- Connections to Next Generation Science Standards
BayCLIC is a consortium of over 30 environmental education institutions working to make the San Francisco Bay Area the leader in climate education and action.