Enjoy your national park in San Francisco with "feel-good vibes" by coming dressed in your best Hawaiian or island-style attire for a day filled with uplifting volunteer work, island jamz, delicious BBQ, and thirst-quenching libations!
Give back in the morning during a volunteer event at Lands End then kick back "island style" at Fort Miley with incredible views, all hosted by the Parks Conservancy, the nonprofit supporting the Golden Gate National Parks. Get your tickets today!
Please note that this is a 21+ only event.
Schedule of events:
- 8:30 AM Yoga led by Downward Drinking Dog (optional)
- 9:00 AM Give Back Registration Opens (limited tickets)
- 9:30 AM Give Back Volunteer Activity begins: may include weeding, maintenance, cleanups, and more
- 11:30 AM Yoga led by Downward Drinking Dog (for Kick Back only tickets)
- NOON Kick Back Opens
- 2:30 PM Event Ends
"Give Back" tickets includes entrance to the "Kick Back" portion of the event. "Kick Back" only tickets do not include volunteering in the morning. Your ticket price includes:
- Live music featuring Bay Area singer, Gabe Bondoc
- All-you-can-eat BBQ (mm.. kalua pork sliders)
- Complimentary adult beverages courtesy of Deep Eddy Vodka and Fort Point Beer Company
- A comfortable lounge hosted by REI
- Yoga led by Downward Drinking Dog
- Cool prizes for Give Back ticket holders
- Access to the silent auction benefiting GGNPC
- Lawn games, crafts, and more