Mission Dia de los Muertos
Celebrate colorful cultures with National Park Service rangers
Many Latin American cultures celebrate life and honor their heritage through art and stories. Join us to sample yummy cultural treats, create traditional Day of the Dead art and celebrate our heritage.
- Paint calacas.
- Get your face painted like a calaca.
- Make colorful paper flowers.
- Delicious treats.
- Wear your Halloween costumes!
- Remember your ancestors by bringing a photo of your passed loved ones for the altar.
- Dedicate a marigold to your passed loved ones during the flower ceremony.
Bring the whole family! Para toda la familia!
Mission Dolores Basilica at 3321 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 (corner of 16th and Dolores St). Parking available in school yard accessible via Church St.