Ahhwoooo! Calling all night owls, park lovers and partygoers!
Lead your pack over to the Presidio Hollow on Friday, September 27th from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM for a party in the parks like you’ve never experienced before:
Live DJ sets by Bay Area's Miles Medina, DJ Umami and DJ Lady Ryan
Delicious buffet of bites by McCalls Catering
Hosted bar with specialty drinks and craft brews
Astrology readings with Wild Witch of the West
Galaxies and nebulae observation with Unistellar, led by a SETI Institute astronomer
S'mores galore with Smashmallow
Eat gourmet s'mores brought to you by Smashmallow
Interactive experiences with REI, Deep Eddy Vodka and more
NEW TO NIGHTHOWL: Stories by the campfire with silent disco headphones - learn more about coyotes with a wildlife ecologist, bats by an expert from the U.S. Geological Survey or nature photography by Michael Victor, Instagram's @the415guy!
Avoid online platform fees by purchasing your ticket at the following Sports Basement locations: Berkeley, San Francisco Presidio, San Francisco Bryant Street, and Novato!
Your support benefits the magnificent trails and other key projects and programs of the Parks Conservancy.
Presidio Hollow in the Presidio
Enter at Presidio Blvd and Barnard Ave
San Francisco, CA 94129
Thank you to this year's sponsors:
A special thanks to our NightHowl Committee:
- Joyce Alcantara
- Henry Arlander
- Kelsi Barry
- Katie Burns
- Grant Carlson
- Megan Combs
- Kimiko DePedro
- Brittany Ficken
- Laura Field
- Ame Hernandez
- Kiera Kenney
- Sarah Kunkle
- Leela Lindner
- Kelsie McInnis
- Cara Merriman
- Megan Moses
- Kayla Nahi
- Karen Nga
- Jennie Nicholls-Smith
- Steven Orizaga
- Sara Poole
- Mason Smith
- Angela Tamayo
- Christopher Tingley
- Briana Usdrowski
- Cathy Ye
- What is "campfire chic"?
- Think "fashionable hiking outfit" or a dress to impress casual outfit - you can wear plaid, jeans, vests, beanies, scarves, really anything you want - as long as you come warm, comfortable and able to dance!
- What is included in my ticket price of $100?
- Everything mentioned in the above description. You'll be able to enjoy savory appetizers, desserts, open bar of cocktails, beer and wine, a dance floor, games, entertainment and have one howl-of-a-party!
- Why should I go to NightHowl?
- It's perfect for a date night, birthday celebration or any memorable night out with your loved ones. Not only are you going to have a good time, but you'll be doing a good deed as your purchase goes to our Trails Forever initiative, raising funds for trail building and habitat restoration. If you love hiking or any part of our parks including Muir Woods, Alcatraz, Land's End, Baker Beach, Ocean Beach, Sweeney Ridge, Stinson Beach (and so much more), this event is for you!
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We highly recommend taking a Lyft or public transportation. Free parking is available if you decide to drive but please assign a designated driver and drink responsibly at the event
- Are dogs allowed at this event?
- Though we absolutely love our furry friends and they would make a good paw-ty, this event does not allow any dogs.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you can present it electronically and please have your ID ready!