The best part about making these Golden Gate Bridge window clings? Getting to mix up an ooeyy-goo-ey colorful glue concoction! The second best thing? When you’re done, you’ll always have a view of the Golden Gate Bridge through your window!
- Liquid craft glue
- Orange and/or red food coloring
- A sheet of flat recycled plastic (like an old binder page protector)
- Add a few drops of orange and red food coloring to a bottle of liquid glue and shake the bottle to mix. Or mix ingredients in a small cup or bowl and use a paintbrush to apply.
- Lay a piece of recycled plastic on a flat surface.
- With the glue, draw an outline of the Golden Gate Bridge onto the plastic, making sure that all of your lines connect to another part of the drawing.
- Let your design dry, then peel it off, and it’s ready to stick!