Help us conserve Muir Beach by joining us at a monthly beach clean-up! Volunteers will enjoy beautiful ocean views while they remove litter and debris, protect native habitats, and help minimize marine debris. This is a fun family-friendly volunteer opportunity, volunteers of all ages are welcome.
When: one Thursday a month, 9:30 am–12:30 pm.
Where: Muir Beach parking lot. Registration is required.
Supplies: We invite volunteers to bring their own reusable supplies! Limit waste by bringing your own bag or bucket and gloves if you have them - but don't worry if you don't, we'll have some supplies on site for you to use.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.