Food at Presidio Tunnel Tops
Presidio Pop Up: Food trucks, carts, and tents all weeklong
Delicious food at approachable prices celebrating the Bay Area's diverse cultures and cuisines is offered by mobile trucks, carts, and tents at Presidio Tunnel Tops on a rotating schedule seven days a week.
list of vendors
- Al Pastor Papi - The perfect al pastor experience. This spit-roasted pork is one hundred percent Mexico City inspired, and served in burritos, tacos and the famous Alpastorta sandwich. Vegan options include nopales and plant-based al pastor.
- Authentic India – Classic South Asian dishes such as chicken tikka masala and lamb kabob reimagined in eat-as-you-go naan wraps.
- Bacon, Bacon – Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, bacon is the star on this menu. It flavors everything from breakfast burritos to salads and Cuban or Banh Mi sandwiches. Sides like Bacon Mac & Cheese Balls or Bacon Fries provide an extra dose.
- Borsch Mobile – Serving traditional Ukrainian fare such as borscht, pyrizhky, varenyky potato dumplings, and more.
- California Kahve – Organic coffee, espresso, and matcha.
- The Chairman SF - Voted Best Food Truck by San Francisco Magazine, serving bold and unique ingredients in baos (steamed and baked buns) inspired by the street food of Asia.
- Curry Up Now – Innovative Indian Street food from one of SF's beloved food trucks.
- Curveball - Serving the Bay's best handcrafted sliders using custom ground beef and local, natural ingredients. Did anyone say garlic fries?
- D’Grobak - Contemporary Indonesian Street food featuring bakso—their famous traditional beef ball soup—and other dishes from the motherland.
- El Fuego - A choice of fiery Mexican birria, fish or veggie tacos, healthy bowls or torta sandwiches.
- El Pipila – Bringing the joys of classic Mexico street food including mango flower on a stick dusted with tajin spicy chile.
- Estrellita's Snacks - Specializing in craveable El Salvadoran pupusas, tamales, fried plantains, and tostadas. A long-time vendor in the Heart of the City Farmers Market, with a kiosk at the La Cocina Municipal Marketplace.
- Fort Point Beer - San Francisco's hometown beer company, known for putting unique spins on classic styles, brews right here in the Presidio. Try cold, fizzy beer, and bites from their newly-launched seafood menu, like the Dungeness Crab Roll, Fish Dip, and Shrimp Cocktail.
- GIO Gelati – Authentic Italian artisan gelato made by a 4th generation master gelatiere with farm-fresh California ingredients.
- Jolly's Old-Fashioned Teas Cream – Where the ice cream parlor meets the tea house. Serving creative tea-infused ice cream.
- Kabob Trolley - Hearty halal Afghan fusion street food like gyros, cheesesteaks, or rice bowls, with plenty of veggie options.
- Kayma – Serving hearty, halal Algerian dishes such as couscous and chicken bowls and grilled ras el hanout marinated lamb baguette sandwiches. Kayma also accepts restaurant meal program EBT. A La Cocina Marketplace business.
- Kona Ice – Shaved ice with the flavors of island life. It’s not ice cream– it’s a tropical treat!
- Kuker – Bulgarian cuisine featuring the famous street food staple banitsa – a filo-pie filled with feta and Mediterranean herbs.
- Lahore Di Khushboo - Women-owned Pakistani food truck serving Pakistani favorites like biryani, paratha rolls, samosas, and the traditional falooda dessert.
- Lady Victory – From the women-owned, popular bar Victory Hall, a 1967 VW bus serving up creative cocktails, including several with ube, because a great cocktail is a celebration of everyday victories.
- Mi Morena – Delectable Mexico City style tacos de guisado with stewed carnitas, chicken tinga, cactus pads with summer squash, and made-on-the spot, fresh hand-pressed tortillas. A La Cocina Marketplace business.
- Poke a Go Go – Healthy, fresh poke over grain bowls, burritos, and nachos. Don't forget the warm soft pretzels.
- Porchetta Toscana - Celebrating Tuscan culinary traditions, centered around the prized porchetta - a slow-cooked and savory boneless pork roast with crackling skin.
- Presidio Social Club – PSC offers a Bone Broth Shop that will cure what ails you. Their chicken bone broth soup with veggies promotes health and happiness, with kid sizes too. Visit their brick-and-mortar restaurant in the Presidio as well.
- Rye on the Road – Craft cocktail service.
- Satay By the Bay SF – Classic Singaporean favorites such as satay with peanut sauce and chili crab fries.
- Senor Sisig – One of San Francisco's original food trucks dishes up a unique style of Filipino street food. Based on highly seasoned mixture of chopped meat from the province of Pampanga, their sisig is rolled into tacos and burritos in Mexican mashup style.
- The Pop Nation – Handmade, gourmet popsicles modeled after the traditional Mexican paletas. With flavors like Mint Lemonade and Bourbon Peach all made from real fruit, these vegan and gluten-free pops will make your mouth water!
- Treats by the Bay – Lunch and dessert in one convenient spot! Start off with a BBQ Chicken, Pork or Vegan Skewer Rice Plate and Vietnamese Iced Coffee and finish up with pineapple soft-serve ice cream or mini-donuts. The Vietnamese Affogato is a special treat.
- Waldscraft – The artisan bakery from Mill Valley brings its specialty breads, muffins, cakes and cookies over the bridge to us at Presidio Tunnel Tops. Get it fresh!
- YoSoyCeviche – Traditional Peruvian fish and shellfish ceviche complete with house made plantain chips, and Andean corn nuts.