Purchase early-bird tickets to NightHowl on Friday, September 27, 2019!
Ahhwoooo! Calling all night owls, park lovers & partygoers...
Break out your trail chic outfits and experience one howl-of-a-night under the stars!
Lead your pack to an "all-inclusive" night out in your national park with:
- Live DJ sets by Bay Area's Miles Medina, DJ Umami and DJ Lady Ryan
- Delicious buffet of bites by McCalls Catering
- Hosted bar with specialty drinks and craft brews
- Astrology readings with Wild Witch of the West
- Galaxies and nebulae observation with Unistellar, led by a SETI Institute astronomer
- S'mores galore with Smashmallow
- Interactive experiences with REI, Deep Eddy Vodka and more
- NEW TO NIGHTHOWL: Stories by the campfire with silent disco headphones - learn more about coyotes with a wildlife ecologist, bats by an expert from the U.S. Geological Survey or nature photography by Michael Victor, Instagram's @the415guy!
Purchase your tickets here
Your support benefits the magnificent trails and other key projects and programs of the Parks Conservancy.
Want to save on online fees? Visit Sports Basement to purchase your NightHowl tickets and get a discount for any other purchases you make that day! Locations are: Presidio, Bryant Street, Berkeley and Novato.
Thank you to our 2019 NightHowl sponsors:
- City National Bank
- Deep Eddy Vodka
- Sufferfest Beer Company
- Lunazul Tequila
- Sierra Nevada Beer
- Unistellar Optics
- Frozen Kuhsterd
- Sports Basement
A special thanks to our NightHowl Committee:
- Joyce Alcantara
- Henry Arlander
- Kelsi Barry
- Katie Burns
- Grant Carlson
- Megan Combs
- Kimiko DePedro
- Brittany Ficken
- Laura Field
- Ame Hernandez
- Kiera Kenney
- Sarah Kunkle
- Leela Lindner
- Kelsie McInnis
- Cara Merriman
- Megan Moses
- Kayla Nahi
- Karen Nga
- Jennie Nicholls-Smith
- Steven Orizaga
- Sara Poole
- Mason Smith
- Angela Tamayo
- Christopher Tingley
- Briana Usdrowski
- Cathy Ye
- What is "campfire chic"?
- Think "fashionable hiking outfit" or a dress to impress casual outfit - you can wear plaid, jeans, vests, beanies, scarves, really anything you want - as long as you come warm, comfortable and able to dance!
- What is included in my ticket price of $100?
- Everything mentioned in the above description. You'll be able to enjoy savory appetizers, desserts, open bar of cocktails, beer and wine, a dance floor, games, entertainment and have one howl-of-a-party!
- Why should I go to NightHowl?
- It's perfect for a date night, birthday celebration or any memorable night out with your loved ones. Not only are you going to have a good time, but you'll be doing a good deed as your purchase goes to our Trails Forever initiative, raising funds for trail building and habitat restoration. If you love hiking or any part of our parks including Muir Woods, Alcatraz, Land's End, Baker Beach, Ocean Beach, Sweeney Ridge, Stinson Beach (and so much more), this event is for you!
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We highly recommend taking a Lyft or public transportation. Free parking is available if you decide to drive but please assign a designated driver and drink responsibly at the event.
- Are dogs allowed at this event?
- Though we absolutely love our furry friends and they would make a good paw-ty, this event does not allow any dogs.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you can present it electronically and please have your ID ready!
Check out the photos and videos below from 2018.
Want to be in the loop for NightHowl 2019? Subscribe to our newsletter here.