What are those blooming beauties in the park? It’s springtime, and it’s time to find out!
Join the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy’s Park Stewardship team on a leisurely walk to learn about the folklore, medicinal uses, and biology of wildflowers. Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and an appreciation for wildflowers in San Francisco are guaranteed!
What to wear:
- Wear comfortable, long pants, and sturdy shoes or boots
- Dress in layers for various weather conditions
- Bring a hat and wear sunscreen
What to bring:
- A water bottle
- A notebook and pen if you’d like to take notes
- Any wildflower guidebooks that you'd like to share!
Note: Rain cancels walks.
Cancelation policy: Although this is a free program, we ask you to let us know if you decide to cancel your registration. This allows for participants on the waiting list to attend.
For a Google Map to the meeting location, click here >>