Park Stewardship Marin - Oakwood Valley
When: Wednesday, 1pm - 4pm
Where: Oakwood Valley, Meeting location will be confirmed upon registration.
From Muir Beach to Oakwood Valley, the Park Stewardship Marin Team works to restore critical habitat for a several endangered species, including the Coho salmon and Mission blue butterfly. The park relies on the support of local community members, from individuals and families to school groups, to help us in this effort to ensure that these local rare species and unique ecological communities will be here for generations to come.
Individuals and Families
Registration required for participation, but individuals are welcome to register up to the day before the event.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
Meeting location will be confirmed upon registration.
For general questions regarding volunteer programs, contact us at (415) 561-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.