Orchard Trail Stewardship Program
Partake in a variety of habitat restoration projects including plant removal, fruit tree maintenance, mulching, watering, and planting depending on the season. This program is great for those who want a great workout, love being outdoors, are not afraid to get dirty, and enjoy meeting new folks! We will provide, water, sun hats, sunblock, and snacks.
Meeting Location: Meet at the Orchard Trail head located behind 69 Cole Drive. Public parking is located along Cole Drive. Parking lot adjacent to the trail head is residential parking only. Please note there are no public bathrooms at the this location, the closest public bathrooms are located at Rocky Graham Park 850 Drake Ave.
Individuals and Families
Drop-in individuals are welcome. Registration is not required for participation, but highly encouraged.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 15 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.