Golden Gate Trail Stewardship Program
Date & Time: Saturday, October 19th, 8:30am - 1pm
Meeting Location: Tennessee Valley
A combined effort between the Parks Conservancy and the National Park Service’s Golden Gate Trail Crew, the Trails Stewardship Team engages numerous volunteers in the act of restoring and maintaining 125 miles of trails within the Golden Gate National Parks.
Join us for this special event in partnership with REI - Dirt, Sweat, and Beers! Get sweaty and dirty with various projects, and then enjoy food and festivities after volunteering.
Is REI registration full? Please email Katie if you’d still like to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 15 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.