To ensure the safety of staff and volunteers, registration is required for this event.
When: September 18th, 2021; 9 am - noon
Where: Kirby Cove - Meeting location will be sent once registration is complete.
Help protect amazing Marin Headlands habitat! We will remove fennel and mulch invasive plants to protect critical endangered butterfly habitat. After the project, stay for lunch at the beach!
- Please complete this CDC health self-screening prior to joining a volunteer program.
- Stay home and DO NOT attend if you:
- Have any illness symptoms
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Suspect you have had contact with a COVID-19 positive case
- We require 6 feet of physical distancing at volunteer programs.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged at all times, and required when you are within 6 feet of people outside of your household.
Air Quality Alerts:
- Above 100 (orange) - program may continue but sensitive groups should consider staying home.
- Above 150 (red) - all volunteer programs will be cancelled.
- Please visit AirNow for the latest air quality information.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Fill out the Group Project Request Form.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle, sunscreen, and lunch.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.