(POSTPONED) Trail Mixer: Give Back
Enjoy your national park with a day filled with uplifting volunteer work, live music, delicious food, and drinks!
San Francisco's Department of Public Health recently issued new recommendations to reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the community, including reducing occasions when large numbers of people come together. As a result, our team has made the tough decision to reschedule our upcoming Trail Mixer: Give Back. Safety is our utmost priority and we feel this decision is in best interest of attendees, staff, and partners as we take precautionary measures into effect.
We will immediately issue a refund for purchased tickets and hope you all can join us once the event has been rescheduled!
We wish you and yours good health. Thank you for your understanding.
For any questions, please contact Steven Orizaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 561 - 3555
[POSTPONED] Give back in the morning during a volunteer event at Lands End then kick back at Sutro Heights Park with incredible views, all hosted by the Parks Conservancy, the nonprofit supporting the Golden Gate National Parks.
Please note that this is a 21+ only event.
Schedule of events (may subject to change):
- 8 A.M. Registration Opens
- 8:30 A.M. Yoga led by Downward Drinking Dog
- 9:30 A.M. Give Back Park Improvement Activity begins: habitat restoration focus
- Noon Kick Back Opens
- 2 P.M. Event Ends
Your ticket will include:
- All-you-can-eat food
- Complimentary adult beverages courtesy of Deep Eddy Vodka, Boochcraft & Sufferfest Beer Company
- A guided yoga session
- Cool prizes for Give Back ticket holders
- Access to the silent auction benefiting the Parks Conservancy
- Lawn games, crafts, and more