When: Saturday, July 9th; 9:30 am - 12:30 pm; Registration Required
Where: Muir Beach
Make a difference while enjoying a day at the beach! Muir Beach is a beautiful and hidden piece of coastline enjoyed by local residents and visitors alike. Unfortunately, there is a lot of human-made debris left behind and washed ashore that is harmful to wildlife and our community. Help us lead by example, steward our coastline, and keep our beaches beautiful, clean, and safe for all of us to enjoy!
This is a three-part summer beach clean-up series focusing on Muir Beach, Rodeo Beach and Lagoon, and Stinson Beach.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.