Park Stewardship San Mateo - Rancho Corral de Tierra
When: Saturday, 10am-1pm
Where: Rancho Corral de Tierra - Contact Jaclyn Lim (email@example.com) for meeting location
With a belief that hands-on experience with nature inspires an ethic of stewardship and care, the San Mateo Park Stewardship team connects interested volunteers to restoration projects, and develops numerous long-term partnerships that actively engage youth and adult audiences in the care of the parklands.
We rely on the support of local community members, from drop-in volunteers to school groups, to help us in this effort to ensure that these local rare species and unique ecological communities will be here for generations to come.
Individuals and Families
Registration required for participation, but individuals are welcome to register up to the day before the event.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
You can also view the Volunteer FAQ page for more information.