- 2nd, 4th, and 5th Tuesday, 10 am-2 pm (Tennessee Valley)
- Sundays, 9:30 am-2:30 pm (Location Varies)
SPECIAL EVENT: On December 8th, join the Habitat Restoration Team in invasive plant removal on the hills and beach surrounding Fort Cronkhite. At 12:30pm there will be a holiday potluck and wreath-making workshop. Please bring something to share at the potluck- a kitchen and refrigerator are available on-site. All supplies and instruction for the wreath workshop will be provided.
Help restore and protect Marin’s natural areas from the Marin Headlands to Bolinas Ridge. We’ll explore beautiful park sites while conducting invasive plant removal, winter planting, and seed collection. Habitat Restoration Team volunteers play a vital role in restoring sensitive resources and protecting endangered species across the ridges and valleys of the Marin Headlands, Tennessee Valley, Tam Valley, Homestead Valley, and Stinson-Bolinas Region.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Fill out the Group Project Request Form.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers ages 10 and up are welcome.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle, sunscreen, and lunch.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.