You’re invited! Starting June 7th and running through Oct. 25th Fort Baker Crabbing & Fishing Programs as well as Jr. Ranger Angler Programs will take place every Wednesday at the Fort Baker Fishing Pier in Sausalito
- Join NPS Park Rangers from the Marin Headlands for complete hands-on catch-and-release crabbing and fishing programs!
- Every Wednesday between 9am-1pm (can show up anytime between those hours. No registration required unless with a large group of 10+ people)
- Runs from June 7th til October 25th
- Location: Fort Baker Fishing Pier (Sausalito)
- All crabbing / fishing supplies will be provided for you to use (free of charge)!
- Not just for kids, ALL AGES are encouraged to join in on the fun!
- Interactive games and giveaways
- “Jr. Ranger Angler” badges, patches, stickers, and more will be available!
- Learn about the San Francisco Bay and the surrounding environment.
Please note: Groups of 10+ people are asked to call the National Park Service in advance.