When: Saturday, December 11th; 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Fort Cronkhite, Marin Headlands
Come help preserve historic forts during our winter volunteer series! Projects include removing vegetation, painting structures & curbs, clearing drainages, and other maintenance projects that will help maintain these sites!
This is a three-part winter volunteer series focusing on Fort Cronkhite, Fort Barry, and Fort Baker.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.