When: Saturdays, 10am - 1pm
Where: Lobos Creek, Meet at the parking lot - 1750 Lincoln Blvd.
National park lands intersect with urban communities within this city, and the San Francisco Park Stewardship team works to ensure that the natural habitat and community members connect and flourish.
We rely on the support of local community members, from drop-in volunteers to school groups, to help us in this effort to ensure that these local rare species and unique ecological communities will be here for generations to come.
Check the Park Stewardship San Francisco volunteer homepage for program updates and cancellations.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your completed Volunteer Agreement Form (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian approval section signed.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
The Golden Gate National Parks Volunteer Program is a cooperative parkwide effort of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, the National Park Service, and the Presidio Trust.