You love your national parks. And you love meeting up with your friends. Why not do both, at a Parks Conservancy park social in San Francisco?
Join the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, the membership-based nonprofit benefiting your national parks, and be a part of the movement that's building a community of fun-loving nature enthusiasts through a series of socials in these parks.
Our exclusive park socials—which include the Give Back Kick Back, Trails Mixers, and NightHowl—are ticketed events that introduce participants to the Golden Gate National Parks in a fun way!
All events are ticketed and open to the public. Locations are subject to change.
- Give Back Kick Back 2018
- Give Back Kick Back 2018 Wrap Up
- Park Socials Gallery
- NightHowl 2018
- NightHowl 2018 Teaser
- NightHowl 2018 Photo Gallery
- NightHowl 2018 Recap
- Trail Mixer: Yoga & Play in the Parks
- Trail Mixer: Pride in the Parks
- Trail Mixer: Naturaleza y Cervezas
- Tail Mixer: Paw-ty in the Parks