Join us this October for the 2020 One Tam Virtual Summit on Climate: Change and Resilience. We’ll explore a range of topics including climate change impacts in Marin, the work of One Tam and others to address them, intersections with public health and equity, the 2020 fire season that is deeply affecting the Bay Area, and more. This year’s summit will be offered as five online sessions, one session on every Thursday morning in October, 9am-12pm. Topics are listed below, and more details are available at onetam.org/summit.
- October 1: Setting the Stage: Marin’s Ecological and Social Climate
- October 8: Resilient Forests
- October 15: Changing Shorelines
- October 22: Resilient Species
- October 29: Local Solutions
Please register at onetam.org/summit for the sessions you wish to attend. You do not have to attend all the sessions to participate, but you'll need to indicate which sessions you plan to attend when you register.